Asset Systems Data Analyst 032317
Organisation - Crossrail Operations
Job - Data Analytics
Position Type - Full Time
Salary: up to £35,000
We are currently recruiting for an Asset Systems Data Analyst to support the Asset Systems Data Manager for systems and data used to ensure safety, compliance and reliability on the Elizabeth Line.
You will be involved in the creation of the Asset Data Management (ADM) team and developing the associated processes and procedures in relation to asset data.
Once the systems are transferred from the projects to RfLi you will ensure work within a BAU environment ensuring data integrity and accessibility are maintained.
YOUR KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Supporting the maintenance function to ensure they can undertake their duties for the overall safety of line and safety critical asset / systems inspection, compliance, work prioritisation and quality, strategy and tactical deployment requirements.
- Ensuring systems and tools are available to the Crossrail Maintenance team to manage asset data, to analyse data to determine root causes, perform trending and produce visualisations.
- Performing data analytics and produce visualisations that provide sufficient support and information, ensuring any issues are escalated and resolved as required.
- Assisting with audits of asset data to verify data integrity
- Assisting with developing measurement strategies and analytics solutions for monitoring of asset and maintenance performance.
- Supporting the procurement of the necessary digital platforms to support automated collection and presentation of performance data.
- Supporting engineers to identify root cause and trends.
- Ensuring accurate monitoring of processes is maintained.
- Understanding of the business structure of and agencies associated with the Rail Industry.
- IT platforms for analytics and visualisation.
- Asset Management Systems – Maximo (or similar).
- Change control and configuration management.
- Management of large data sets within and outside of systems.
- Excellent decision-making and analytical skills
- Organised with the ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously.
- Intermediate to advanced use of Excel.
- Use and formulation of SQL to query data sets.
- Ability to formulate and articulate clear visions for the planning and delivery of initiatives and programmes.
- Ability to work with project teams.
- Experience in the rail or other infrastructure and asset critical industries
- Experience in asset data management
- Experience of producing and developing business processes
Equality and Diversity
Transport for London values the diversity which exists in our city, and our aspiration is to reflect this diversity in our workforce. All employees must be aware of and committed to the Equality Policy Statement of Transport for London. All employees must also be aware of and comply with other Company requirements associated with Equality and Diversity issues relevant to their role.
Please apply using your CV and a two page covering letter.
Think carefully about the skills, knowledge and experience in the advert and cover this in your CV and cover letter.
The closing date for applications is Sunday 5th January at 23:59hrs
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will enjoy excellent benefits and scope to grow. Rewards vary according to the business area but mostly include:
• Final salary pension scheme
• Free travel for you on the TfL network
• A 75% discount on National Rail Season Ticket and interest free loan
• 30 days annual leave plus public and bank holidays
• Private healthcare discounted scheme (optional)
• Tax-efficient childcare payments
• Tax-efficient cycle-to-work programme