Assistant Product Manager
Job reference: 94921BRClose
Location: London, Kings Place Function area: Marketing and Brand
Shift pattern: Full-time Contract type: Permanent
Hours per week: Over 35 hours per week
Global Assistant Product Manager – Botanics Skincare
London OR Nottingham
As the Global Assistant Product Manager for Botanics you will be responsible for delivering the 3 year new product pipeline for Botanics skincare in all its markets with focus on the UK and America.
You will support the senior product manager to co create the product innovation strategies and the 3 year product plans with the brand team. You will d be responsible for the delivery of these plans and the end to end product development from creating compelling consumer led concepts to the finished product.
Here at Walgreens Boots Alliance - Global Brands we believe in being pioneering, inspirational and connecting with people. Our unique business model places the consumer at the heart of everything we do, with real-time insights that are transformed into thousands of products and brands to help consumers lead happier and healthier lives. With a portfolio of brands that includes No7, Liz Earle Beauty Co., Soap & Glory and YourGoodSkinÔ, we touch the lives of millions all over the world.
• You will build product briefs that deliver against the brand strategy and own the delivery of these plans with cross functional teams.
• Mapping category trends and opportunities into product plans
• You will take ownership of the end to end product development for your brands from concept creation through to ensuring the on time delivery and sufficiency of the product plans
• Translating macro trends into micro product detail these include packaging, formulation, fragrance & design elements.
• You can demonstrate a deep understanding of manufacturing and production methods of the category. Your colleagues will look to you for your knowledge in our supplier’s capabilities and assets
• You will effectively deliver consumer relevant qualities
• You will share best practice through matrix working
• Lead the relationship with agency partners and their work on our brands from brief & evaluation: specifically packaging design and fragrance houses
• Supporting the Global Senior Product Manager, contributing to category plans, prioritising and direction setting
A bit about you
Are you passionate about product development? Do you challenge yourself to stay aware of beauty and skincare led trends?
In addition to the above the following skills would be advantageous for the role of Product Manager:
• You can show experience in end to end product development with experience in delivering at pace
• You are a forward-thinking relationship builder with experience of leading virtual teams
• A driver of change – leading the way and role modelling new processes for others
• Passionate about best in class delivery – on time, in full, right first time and committed to achieving this
• Extensive experience in product development experience working in an FMCG environment
What can we offer youWe want to invest in you, to challenge you and help you develop an exciting and successful career. You will have the chance to be part of something ambitious, something innovative and have an impact on a global scale. With a competitive salary and personalized benefits package, you will join a diverse and passionate team who work with some of the world's most well-known brands.
Diversity and inclusion is at the centre of everything we do. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.To learn more about our functions, explore our brands and find opportunities all over the globe please visit: https://globalbrandscareers.wba.com/