A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 09:47|
About the role
As a Barista, naturally you'll be serving expertly crafted coffee, but at Costa there's more to the role than that. Born of dedication, passion and pride, you'll deliver a coffee shop experience that is full of warmth, charm and community spirit. The kind of experience that will make customers smile and colleagues inspired.
Who we're looking for
Inspiring the world to love great coffee and never serving a dull cup, doesn't just happen. It takes a little crafting, testing and fine-tuning. That's why you'll need a zest for life and a passion for customer service. Your flexible approach will see you turn your hand to a multitude of tasks, whether it's making irresistible coffee, maintaining stock or encouraging customer feedback. While your willingness to learn, personable approach and ability to read our customers will have you delivering coffee experiences that are simply unbeatable.
Costa offers a wide range of benefits and schemes that can help you to save money, and there’s something for everyone. Bring us an enthusiastic, reliable and confident approach, plus a genuine interest in our business, and in return we'll offer you;
• Starting wage of £7.83 per hour (£8.83 in London & Most Airports) rising with training.
• Full and part time flexible hours available.
• 50% off food and drink in the store while you are on shift.
• 25% to 50% discount across the Whitbread Group.
• Company pension.
• Access to a wide range of shopping discounts via our Costa Perks website.
• Various incentives including a team member reward programme.
• Plus and a whole lot of opportunity to develop and progress.
*Independent survey of 5000 people published in December 2016 by Allegra Strategies. For further details see http://www.costa.co.uk/terms
Whitbread is an inclusive employer, strongly believing that everyone is unique and there should be no limits to ambition. We welcome your application whatever your background or situation. We are open to flexible working and, where possible, will try to support this.