Building Pass Office Administrator
|Job Title:||Building Pass Office Administrator|
|Start Date:||September 2019|
|Job Published:||September 05, 2019 19:10|
Building Pass Office Administrator 031097
Organisation - Commercial Development
Job - Building Management
Position Type - Full Time
Salary: Up to £27,000 plus excellent benefits package
Location: Central London
TfL is a ‘multi-billion pound’ organisation that keeps London moving!
We are the integrated transport entity running the day-to-day operation of the Capital’s public transport network and also manage London’s main roads. With over 31 million journeys made across our network every day, we do all that we can to keep our city moving, working and growing. We’re about more than just transport though. We are the ‘property developers’ with visionary plans for regeneration and we own Europe’s largest out of home advertising estate.
We are now facing a period of unprecedented financial challenge. From next year, we’ll cover our £6bn annual operating costs from our own sources of income. We’ll be the first transport authority in Europe to operate without Government support for our day-to-day operating costs.
About the role:
As the Building Pass Office Administrator, you will manage the administration, production and delivery of building passes and associated systems.
You will provide a professional and timely service, focusing on customer experience and assist the Building Management team in providing facilities services for TfL staff, visitors and contractors.
• Manages the adminstration and production of building passes and associated database
• Manages the administration of associated functionailty of the building passes, such as locker enabling, etc.
• Act as a key point of contact of all customers, seeking to deliver a high level of customer service
• Act as a point of contact for relevant 3rd party suppliers
• Provide specialist support in the event of an on site emergency
• Provide reporting to Facilities management team
• Undertake regular usage audits/ housekeeping of systems to ensure is up to date and accurate
• Manages Leavers process with regards to building passes, ensuring cards are cancelled and destroyed
• Ensure passes are produced within agreed SLA
• Manage stock control and ordering of all associated consumables.
• Ensure best practice protocols are understood and followed including the management of personal data
• Resolve issues / complaints regarding building passes
• Provide a high level of service when taking staff photographs, ensuring photos are of appropriate quality
• Review processes and procedures, recommending efficiecients or improvements
• All reasonable tasks as requested which relate to the smooth, efficient operation of the facilities services and team
• Undertake building / staff inductions
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Understanding of GDPR and CPNI guidelines/ management and processing of personal data
• Database administration
• Time & task management skills
• People management skills
• Customer service skills
• IT literate
• Good communication skills
• Able to work under pressure and respond well to a challenge
• Problem solver
• Understanding of GDPR
• Vetted to NPPV Level 1 (desirable)
• Previous experience of large volume building pass administration and management
Equality and Diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Please apply using your CV and a two page covering letter.
Think carefully about the skills, knowledge and experience in the advert and cover this in your CV and cover letter.
The offer of employment has been made subject to you passing the appropriate level of valid security clearance.
The closing date for applications is Friday 6th September 2019 at 23:59
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will enjoy excellent benefits and scope to grow. Rewards vary according to the business area but mostly include:
• Final salary pension scheme
• Free travel for you on the TfL network
• A 75% discount on National Rail Season Ticket and interest free loan
• 30 days annual leave plus public and bank holidays
• Private healthcare discounted scheme (optional)
• Tax-efficient cycle-to-work programme
• Retail, health, leisure and travel offers
• Discounted Eurostar travel
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's