A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
Building Services (Maintenance) Manager
|Job Title:||Building Services (Maintenance) Manager|
|Salary:||28000 - 32000|
|Contact Name:||Jeanette Hartley|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2018 15:44|
Do you enjoy fixing, maintaining and servicing? Do you have strong leadership & project management skills?
We’re looking for someone who is Red Hot at being a very hands on Building Services (Maintenance) Manager to work alongside & lead the team to effectively deliver both a preventative & reactive maintenance schedule safely, on time & to budget.
- Performance management of the team, including recruitment, training, development and daily supervision to maximise efficient & productivity.
- Monitor the completion of tasks and ensure good performance & record keeping using the “Fix-It” internal system.
- Adhere to daily & weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of site.
- Put together a Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule; to work alongside & lead team to deliver effectively.
- Manage contractors on site to ensure they meet company requirements.
- Ensure all work carried out is done so within the H&S requirements.
- Work as part of the club Management team to share ideas & improve club operation.
The role is full time, working 40 hours per week on a shift basis; flexibility is required to meet the needs of the business and will include a mixture of shifts including 5.30am-2.30pm, 6am-3pm, 12-9pm, 1.30-10.30pm during the week and 7-11am, 11am-3pm 7am-4pm weekends and the occasional overnight shifts on a rotational basis. The successful candidate must live within 1 hours travel time to the club, for any emergency call outs when responsible for this.
What we can’t live without:
The role will suit someone with the technical knowledge & experience who will thrive on the varied nature of the maintenance requirements and ensure the efficient & smooth running of the club facilities at all times to maximum member experience.
To be a successful Building Services (Maintenance) Manager, you’ll have:
- A Level 2 Electrical qualification (or higher).
- Relevant technical experience in a working environment .
- People & budget management experience.
- Friendly & approachable nature with great communication skills.
- Good attention to detail with great time management skills.
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Complimentary VA health club membership for you & a buddy!
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Matched pension contributions up to 5%
- Virgin Tribe – discounts on loads of Virgin products & services.
- Birthday bonus day off (in addition to your annual leave)