- Reference number
- CGM WBB Case Coordinator
- North West
- Sub location
- North West
- Employment type
- Full Time - Permanent
- Hourly Rate Bands
Provide a comprehensive and effective administration service across a number of Flex Teams, supporting the team to deliver an effective rehabilitation service.
About the Role
Several exciting job opportunities have arisen within Cheshire & Greater Manchester Community Rehabilitation Company (CGM CRC) for flexible, innovative and organised individuals who wish to embark on a career within Criminal Justice. The CRC is responsible for managing approx. 14,000 offenders across Cheshire & Greater Manchester; whilst in custody, on Licence or on a Community Order. Our aim is to reduce reoffending and reduce the number of victims through the application of Interserve’s Interchange model; engaging service users, via various means, to desist from further offending behaviour.
Our Interchange model is based upon the theory of desistence and in providing relevant support for people within their local communities to help individuals to: recognise their own strengths; overcome barriers to change; understand the impact of their behaviour on others; identify suitable and sustainable networks of support; assess and manage their risk of both harm and reoffending; develop a sense of self-worth; develop relevant personal skills to aide and facilitate change; and to enable them to become a valued member of society. Individual risk assessments and subsequent engagement plans will be completed alongside the service user to ensure ‘buy in’ and ownership; creating a positive ‘doing together’ culture.
Successful candidates will demonstrate their motivation to work with some of our most vulnerable, chaotic and difficult members of our community; contributing positively to changing the lives of those we work with via positive engagement strategies, group work sessions, 1-1 sessions and effective partnership working. Candidates should be able to demonstrate their ability to work independently but also as a valuable and pro-active member of their local flex team. Individuals need to be self-motivated and have the ability and willingness to work remotely and flexibly; balancing the needs of both the business and our service users.
· Provide administration services to support the creation of reports, typing, formatting and general case admin. using the MS Office package, specifically Excel and Word
· Make up case notes ensuring all relevant information is included and administer systems to track service users’ progress
· Generate required management information as appropriate, including service user progress and information linked to contract performance
· Maintain accuracy of the Case management system (CMS), updating systems and records specific to different teams and functions
· Undertake telephone/reception duties when necessary
· Work with Case Managers (CMs), senior Case Managers (SCMs) and
Professional Service Centre (PSC) to ensure all aspects of the sentence plan are organised and arranged
· Maintain all admin. aspects of offender case files including breach files and terminations and administer enforcement proceedings in line with Community Rehabilitation Company (CRC) processes
· Occasional engagement with service users, via telephone, where service users are attending structured interventions to remove barriers to sustained rehabilitation
· Provide admin. support to the line manager; to include reporting and supporting resolution of issues that may impact on service delivery, e.g., when a Case Manager goes sick or staff are absent, rearrange appointments/work
· Alert relevant colleagues should any risk be identified in relation to promoting the welfare of children and adults
· Support administration to the Flex Team to deliver service according to contract, including data inputting data to support performance management
· Communicate effectively with all members of the team, CRC teams and partner organisations, including the provision of essential information to actively demonstrate collaborative working within the Flex Team
· Perform other duties commensurate with the post as from time to time may be determined by the line manager, or above
Knowledge skills & experience
Professional Qualifications, Education and Training
GCSEs including English and Maths (C or above) or equivalent
Ability to enforce standards and procedures
Commitment to a reflective learning approach
Microsoft Office – Word and Excel
CGM CRC requires candidates to have integrity, be inspiring and have the desire to help contribute to the company’s continued development, vision and implementation to ensure we deliver a world class rehabilitation service; changing lives and making a difference for both our service users and local communities. All successful candidates will be required to work in line with our Interserve/CRC values, which are:
- Do the right thing
- Bring better to life
- Everyone has a voice
- Take pride in what we do
As a Case Coordinator candidates must be proficient in various IT systems; be organised; be willing to contribute to flex team discussions; monitor and manage flex team performance; be accountable for your own performance requirements; assist/advise service users when contacting the team; be flexible in your approach; take initiative where required; have clear oversight of the flex team caseload and ensure cases are being managed as required; take relevant action where necessary; be prepared to work closely with our Professional Services Centre colleagues; have excellent communication skills; be solution focused; have the ability to devise systems where required; have a strong working relationship with our Court/NPS colleagues; and candidates must have sound administrative skills and be timely in their submission of all required work/reports.
If you believe you have what it takes to become an integral part of the CRC’s continued and exciting transformation; have the appetite to work with some of our communities most hard to reach groups; have a positive outlook and attitude to work; and you have a firm belief that you have the skills, experience and ability to really make a difference to people’s lives – then do please apply as we are looking for you!
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.62 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
We are looking for a Case Co-ordinator to work within our Wigan, Bolton and Bury cluster. This role is offered on a full time permanent basis. In return we are offering an annual salary of £17,417, plus 27 days’ annual leave entitlement.
As part of our recruitment process job offers will be subject to a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) check.
Due to the nature of the work for this role the successful candidate will be required to apply for an Basic Disclosure through the Disclosure & Barring Service. Further information on the Disclosure process can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs.
For further information on this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in applying for this role, please use the “apply for this job” link below.
Internal applicants - Please ensure that you discuss your application with your current line manager before formally applying.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 11th July 2018 at 17.00
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 18th July 2018.