Customer Marketing & Behaviour Change Executive 031211
Organisation - Marketing
Job - Communications
Position Type - Full Time
Customer Marketing & Behaviour Change Executive
Salary: £29,500 - £35,000 per annum dependent on Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Location: 5 Endeavour Square, Stratford
Overview of Role
To support integrated teams to deliver innovative and effective campaigns and behaviour change programmes that are developed with a clear understanding of the outcome that needs to be delivered and that previous results and learnings are shared and understood across the integrated team.
The job holder will provide support - including financial management and maintenance of general management information - for their portfolio team and integrated teams of which they are a key part.
The job holder will also have the opportunity to contribute to the shaping of delivery plans and deliver a small number of their own projects, focusing on campaigns and behaviour change programmes that are likely to consist of a pre-agreed strategy, plan and a simple channel mix.
Fully accountable for these priority areas of focus:
• Supporting integrated teams, including keeping track of the portfolio's scope of work, agreed outcomes and progress versus these outcomes versus 1, 2 and 3 year plans, keeping the integrated team up to date and feeding into management information as required;
• Leading the day to day management of the portfolio's budget, including overseeing forecasting and ensuring quality of data entry that then feeds into financial management reports;
• Supporting the portfolio team including sourcing timing plans, preparing presentations and supporting integrated teams and integrated working (meetings, action notes, status reports etc);
• Preparing management information for the portfolio team, integrated teams and wider team as required.
And also contribute to:
• Plans developed by integrated teams of which they are a key part;
• Day to day delivery of a small number of campaigns and projects. Ensuring the technical accuracy, compliance with TfL and Mayor of London brand guidelines and legal compliance of all outputs they are accountable for, proactively seeking advice from colleagues in TfL Legal, the operational business and external suppliers, sharing knowledge with other channel owners as required;
• Budget management of own projects circa £50K - £100K.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Excellent written and oral communications skills to manage a wide range of stakeholders effectively;
• Good planning and organisational skills, including numeracy for budget administration;
• Good attention to detail and effective monitoring and critical evaluation skills to help support preparation of management information.
• Ability to interpret research and analysis, manage stakeholders and maintain good relationships.
• Good administration skills, including budgeting, the main Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and SAP;
• Good knowledge of marketing, customer communications and behaviour change implementation methods and channels to enable contributions to integrated teams and delivery of own projects;
• A working knowledge of research and evaluation techniques, including customer research, to develop and evaluate effectiveness;
• An appreciation of the Mayor's transport strategy, pan-TfL priorities and TfL customer strategy; Appropriate academic credentials or relevant professional experience.
• Good experience in budget management, monitoring and reporting;
• Good experience of analysing data and market research and producing clear and easy to understand management information.
• Some experience of developing and delivering campaigns and project to deliver agreed outcomes, including behaviour change.
Equality and Diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Please apply using your CV and a two page covering letter. Think carefully about the skills, knowledge and experience in the advert and cover this in your CV and cover letter.
The closing date for applications is Friday 1st November 2019 @ 23:59hrs
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will enjoy excellent benefits and scope to grow. Rewards vary according to the business area but mostly include:
• Final salary pension scheme
• Free travel for you on the TfL network
• A 75% discount on National Rail Season Ticket and interest free loan
• 30 days annual leave plus public and bank holidays
• Private healthcare discounted scheme (optional)
• Tax-efficient cycle-to-work programme
• Retail, health, leisure and travel offers
• Discounted Eurostar travel