A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
Elite Personal Trainer
|Job Title:||Elite Personal Trainer|
|Job Published:||July 16, 2018 11:41|
We’re looking for Elite Personal Trainers to join the Virgin Family to bring their knowledge and experience to our members & colleagues.
As an Elite Personal Trainer at Virgin Active, you’ll have 5 years+ experience as a PT and a proven track record of your extensive CPD. You’ll have successfully delivered a superior standard of sessions to your clients, using your broad skillset, specialisms and industry expertise to help them meet and exceed their individual goals. And now you’re ready to bring your awesome self to Virgin Active.
We know you want to be a successful Personal Trainer, and we want our PTs to have the support they need to be the best Trainer they can be. So we’re doing it differently, and we’ve made it simpler for you to be successful as a Personal Trainer at Virgin Active.
For the first 12 weeks with us, you will be paid for a guaranteed 20 hours per week. This includes hours on the job in club, training on our in-house PT Academy and when you start building up your client base, you’ll be paid for your additional client sessions delivered.
Being a Virgin Active Personal Trainer means you’re enrolled on our in-house PT Academy & training, delivered by our very own in-house experts. We’ll get you skilled in our innovations & Virgin values, and you’ll be set for success!
Your 12 week academy journey will include workshops with industry leading experts, product training and interactive business skills sessions. By the end of the 12 weeks, you’ll be a Red Hot Virgin Active PT with continued support and learning opportunities at your fingertips. You’ll have built your client base and well & truly be part of the Virgin Family.
Your earning potential:
Personal Training is a rewarding and lucrative role, and with us, your earnings are completely uncapped – the more sessions you deliver, the more you earn! Here’s a few calculations to give you an idea of what you could make as a successful Elite Personal Trainer in this club:
- 20 one hour PT sessions per week: £32,000+
- 25 one hour PT sessions per week: £41,000+
- 40 one hour PT sessions per week: £65,000+
- Working with clients and members to make an impact and achieve life changing results
- Motivate and inspire your clients to achieve their targets and goals, by creating tailored engaging and unique sessions
- Build your reputation and client base by promoting gym floor activities
- Talk to members on the gym floor about Personal Training, and what you offer
- Deliver member inductions and client sessions to reach and exceed your personal targets
- Support Personal Trainers within your team
What’s in it for you?
- 20 paid hours per week guaranteed for your first 12 weeks in the role
- 12 week induction and in-house training and development with our PT Academy
- No rent fees & tier payment for every client session delivered
- Progression through the Trainer tiers, with the opportunity and support to develop you into a Master Personal Trainer
- Employed position; pension, uniform & paid holiday (30 days pro rata) + birthday bonus day off on us!
- Dedicated Manager to support you to build your business, reputation and client base
- Continued Professional Development (CPD); huge discounts on courses through our partnerships with top industry experts
- Complimentary gym membership for you & a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products & services
What we can’t live without:
- REPS Level 3 qualification
- 5 years+ experience as a Personal Trainer
- 80+ CPD points
- Genuine understanding/interest in client needs and a desire to coach and inspire.
What are you waiting for? We want to hear from you so apply now and become part of our squad!