A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
|Job Title:||Facilities Coordinator|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 20:13|
Facilities Coordinator 028683
Organisation - Commercial Development
Job - Facilities Management
Position Type - Full Time
Salary: Up to £27,000 plus excellent benefits package
Location: Various TfL Buildings in central London
Overview of role
Facilities Operations provides facilities services such as maintenance, security, cleaning, fire safety and catering, to the TFL Head Office estate.
With a portfolio that ranges from Grade I listed buildings to 21st century state of the art, we are truly a diverse team managing a mixed portfolio across all of London.
You’ll pay a key role in the Building Management team, interacting with staff, service partners and key stakeholders every day to make sure our buildings runs smoothly for our occupants and delivering excellent customer service.
• Provide facilities management services to TfL’s Head Office portfolio within the location(s) allocated.
• Act as key point of contact of all customers within the allocated portfolio of responsibility, seeking to deliver a high level of customer service.
• Oversee the smooth operation of all requests generated by the Facilities Service Centre, ensuring they are actioned appropriately and closed out in a timely fashion.
• Act as a point of contact for all 3rd party supplies both term and project
• Co-ordinate all on site activities
• Provide and deliver inductions to new starters.
• Provide specialist support in the event of an on site emergency
• Collate and provide information in a timely fashion to permit the reporting of incidents and other occurrences to other member of the Facilities Operations team.
• Ensure building checks are carried out inline with the Safety Management System
• Attend regular Health & Safety and Building Tenants’’ meetings.
• Carry out building inspections as required under the Facilities Operations Performance management system
• Act as a deputy in the absence of the Building Support Manager/Building Manager as appropriate.
• Act as cover on an alternative portfolio in the event of unplanned absence or a high volume of activity.
• All reasonable tasks as requested which relate to the smooth efficient operation of the facilities regime within the portfolio of responsibility
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
• Time and task management skills
• People management skills.
• Customer service skills.
• IT literate.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to work under pressure & respond well to a challenge.
• Problem solver.
Previous experience within a facilities related role (essential)
Previous experience working with service partners and contractors
Understanding of CAFM system
Equality and Diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Please apply using your CV and a two page covering letter.
Think carefully about the skills, knowledge and experience in the advert and cover this in your CV and cover letter.
The closing date for applications is Friday 1st March 2019 @ 23:59
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will enjoy excellent benefits and scope to grow. Rewards vary according to the business area but mostly include:
• Final salary pension scheme
• Free travel for you on the TfL network
• A 75% discount on National Rail Season Ticket and interest free loan
• 30 days annual leave plus public and bank holidays
• Private healthcare discounted scheme (optional)
• Tax-efficient cycle-to-work programme
• Retail, health, leisure and travel offers
• Discounted Eurostar travel