A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
Health Care Assistant
|Job Title:||Health Care Assistant|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2018 09:16|
HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT
Reference numberCA01043STRRegionUKLocationLondonSub locationLondonFunctionHealthcareEmployment typeHourly Rate BandsN/ASalaried/Hourly-PaidHourly-Paid
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are currently looking for adaptable, caring and compassionate Healthcare Assistants to support our clientele across London with the following conditions:
• Multiple Sclerosis
• ABI / Spinal Injuries
Shifts required are 1-5 hour visits, between 7:00am and 9:00pm.
Rates of pay range from £10 - £12 per hour.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• You will have to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Reliability is a prerequisite.
• You should be an excellent team player.
• Experience of at least 6 months in the care Industry is essential.
• You will have a can do attitude, and should be able to demonstrate an ability to learn quickly.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
We are receiving a number of referrals which give us an opportunity to offer continuity of work.
In addition to that we offer:
• Bespoke training in a number of Complex care areas for whoever desires to up skill.
• Clinical oversight and support to all our service users
• Attractive pay rate plus holiday pay
• Generous refer a friend Bonus
• First refusal to other care opportunities
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).