A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
IT Application Engineer - Taleo
|Job Title:||IT Application Engineer - Taleo|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 10:53|
IT Application Engineer - Taleo 027024
Organisation - Customers, Communication and Technology
Job - T&D Professional Services
Position Type - Full Time
£33-£38k Plus excellent benefits
Technologies: VB, Scripting Experience – PowerShell, SQL, (Taleo experience desirable)
The professional Services team in Transport for London is responsible for supporting diverse systems and applications including Share Point, LiveLink, TALEO and multiple web based in-house developed applications. The team comprises of highly technical members who operates in Dev/Ops model.
As an application engineer you will be involved (after training) on supporting the Oracle based TALEO application that involves PowerShell scripting with opportunities to involve in Share Point and LiveLink project activities.
The role is focused on technical administration of TALEO and web based applications written with VB and SQL backend. The ideal candidate should have some experience in PowerShell. The role involves in the support of the applications including taking care of Business/Project users and Third-Party suppliers.
About the role:
- You will manage the TALEO system Administration Console, for which we will provide training
- Your responsibility will include management of Incidents, Service Requests
- You will monitor system batch processes and error handling.
- You will provide response to technical issues as part of on-going system support and maintenance.
- Development of the relationship with TFL IS and External IS Service Provider.
- An understanding of scripting with PowerShell - Essential
- Some knowledge of databases and writing queries - Essential
- Some Understanding of TALEO system – Preferable
- Knowledge of SharePoint - Preferable
Excellent benefits include:
• Final salary pension scheme
• Free travel for you on the TfL network
• A 75% discount on National Rail Season Ticket and interest free loan
• 30 days annual leave plus public and bank holidays
• Private healthcare discounted scheme (optional)
• Tax-efficient childcare payments
• Tax-efficient cycle-to-work programme
• Retail, health, leisure and travel offers
• Discounted Eurostar travel
Closing Date: Sunday 11th November2018 at 23.59
Please note that you must apply by using your CV and a covering letter. Please think carefully about the skills, knowledge and experience outlined in the job description and ensure your application reflects the requirements of the role.
If you are shortlisted you will be invited to take part in a face-to-face interview and other assessments. We will endeavour to give candidates as much notice as possible however some interviews/ assessments will be organised at short notice and will require a degree of flexibility.
We reserve the right to close the application window early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications.
We aspire to be as diverse as the city we represent and welcome applications from everyone, regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, faith or disability.