A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
Master Personal Trainer - Chelmsford
|Job Title:||Master Personal Trainer - Chelmsford|
|Salary:||Competitive performance based hourly rate|
|Contact Name:||Jessica Waters|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2018 09:38|
We’re looking for Master Personal Trainers to deliver a world-class experience to our members. You’ll be at the top of your game, delivering tailored, innovative and exciting sessions for your clients making sure you’re giving them your all to help them achieve their goals.
- Deliver a minimum of 20 hours Personal Training sessions per week
- Constantly promote sales and awareness of PT
- Keep up to date with company and industry innovations
- Actively seek new clients and opportunities to grow your client base and share your knowledge
- Work with the PT, Fitness and wider club team to provide an unforgettable member experience
What we can’t live without:
- REPs Level 3 (or equivalent qualification)
- Previous experience within the industry and delivery of client session
Why not master your trade in a diverse and fun environment, we’ll support you in this great new challenge with coaching and development every step of the way. Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- No rent fees, tier payment for every client session delivered, meaning the more you deliver, the higher your hourly rate!
- Employed position; pension, uniform & paid holiday (30 days pro rata) + birthday bonus day off on us!
- Dedicated Manager to support you to build your business, reputation and client base
- Opportunity and support to develop you into a Master Personal Trainer
- Continued Professional Development (CPD); huge discounts on courses through our partnerships with top industry experts
- Yearly exclusive VA Live showcase event, with leading industry experts, seminars, workshops and loads of goodies!
- Complimentary gym membership for you & a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products & services
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's