A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
|Job Published:||December 27, 2018 18:09|
Job reference: 90416BRClose
Location: Bicester Function area: Optometrist
Shift pattern: Full-time Contract type: Permanent
Hours per week: Over 35 hours per week
The importance of your role.
This is your chance to be part of something a bit different. You’ll use your outstanding qualifications and passion for your role to provide an exceptional level of care to our patients.
The customer is everything to Boots, and working with the Practice Manager and Optical Consultants, you’ll create a culture where everyone is friendly and passionate about doing the right thing for them. Together these elements will play a big part in making us No 1 for Customer Care.
What you’ll be doing day to day.
• Primarily, you’ll use your leadership skills and passion for your patients to inspire your colleagues to deliver really memorable customer service.
• Secondly, you’ll bring your amazing personality into the day to day running of the practice – setting high standards to ensure everything runs professionally.
• Finally, you’ll build firm and longstanding relationships – not only with colleagues and customers but with healthcare professionals in the local community.
How will you do it?
• You’ll listen to our customers – and provide the right, up to date information at all times.
• You’ll select the best products for each customer and this, in turn, will naturally make us profitable.
• You’ll ensure that you effectively lead your team so that our customers receive an excellent service in a great environment.
• You’ll ensure that we uphold the highest possible standard of clinical care.
What you’ll need to have.
We’re looking for really great people, with a friendly professional personality. It’s all about working together as one great team – after all it’s our people that are at the heart of our business. It’s a fantastic opportunity to add to your own development, and a chance to learn more about us as a business. It could open up even more opportunities with us. We believe we can offer you the best professional development in the business. But it isn’t just about experience, we’re interested in developing you a bit more, the real you – and that makes us all feel good.