A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
|Job Title:||Personal Coach|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2018 19:28|
We know being a PT can be a tough gig, and we want our PTs to have the support they need to be the best Trainer they can be. So we’re doing it differently, and we’ve made it simpler for you to be successful as a Personal Trainer at Virgin Active.
For the first 12 weeks with us, you will be paid for a guaranteed 20 hours per week. This includes hours on the job in club, training on our in-house PT Academy and when you start building up your client base, you’ll be paid for your additional client sessions delivered.
Being a Virgin Active Personal Trainer means you’re enrolled on our in-house PT Academy & training, delivered by our very own in-house experts. We’ll get you skilled in our innovations & Virgin values, and you’ll be set for success!
Your 12 week academy journey will include workshops with industry leading experts, product training and interactive business skills sessions. By the end of the 12 weeks, you’ll be a Red Hot Virgin Active PT with continued support and learning opportunities at your fingertips. You’ll have built your client base and well & truly be part of the Virgin Family.
Most of all, being a Personal Trainer within Virgin Active is more than just a job. It’s about personality, passion and professionalism. You’ll get to deliver quick starts and PT Intros to support new members’ individual needs and promote activity on the gym floor to get maximum exposure and really build your client base. We’ll expect you to work hard to seek out and deliver your own regular sessions too.
- Working with clients and members to make an impact and achieve life changing results
- Motivate and inspire your clients to achieve their targets and goals, by creating tailored engaging and unique sessions
- Build your reputation and client base by promoting gym floor activities
- Talk to members on the gym floor about Personal Training, and what you offer
- Deliver member inductions and client sessions to reach and exceed your personal targets
What’s in it for you?
- 20 paid hours per week guaranteed for your first 12 weeks in the role.
- 12 week induction and in-house training and development with our PT Academy.
- No rent fees & tier payment for every client session delivered.
- Progression through the Trainer tiers, with the opportunity and support to develop you into a Master Personal Trainer
- Employed position; pension, uniform & paid holiday (30 days pro rata) + birthday bonus day off on us!
- Dedicated Manager to support you to build your business, reputation and client base
- Continued Professional Development (CPD); huge discounts on courses through our partnerships with top industry experts
- Complimentary gym membership for you & a buddy
- Discount on loads of Virgin products & services
What we can’t live without:
- REPS Level 3 qualification
- Genuine understanding/interest in client needs and a desire to coach and inspire.
What are you waiting for? Apply now and become part of our squad! Application is quick and easy, no CV to upload, just tell us what makes you Red Hot!