A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 08:28|
We have a rewarding opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Southern Home Counties Construction team to provide visible leadership and direction along with foresight and insight in the safe and profitable delivery of schemes to Wates.
Wates Construction is a UK-wide contractor specialising in maximising value for customers in the public and private sector, with an uncompromising focus on safety and quality.
We have a proven track record in all our core markets: commercial and mixed use developments, education and student accommodation, heritage, local authority frameworks, inner-city residential, senior living, industrial and research, we’re also experts in sustainability and ensuring we create a better tomorrow.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Develop and implement detailed programmes and schedules which allow accurate monitoring and reporting of progress.
- Identify the quality expectations and embrace these in the Quality Plan.
- Implement all statutory regulatory and company requirements for managing Health and Safety.
- Secure and manage the appropriate resources to deliver the project / scheme effectively and efficiently in a professional manner to ensure successful delivery within project constraints.
- Ensure there is a successful and smooth handover of the project, including support to customer/ end user throughout the handover process.
- Establish a communications plan and agree accountabilities for team members.
We are looking for a qualified, experienced and professional Project Manager who has experience on £50M + projects and can successfully lead and develop a team
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive and engaging approach when supporting and educating the business.