A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
|Job Title:||Project Managers|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2018 08:26|
Wates Construction is a UK-wide contractor specialising in maximising value for customers in the public and private sector, with an uncompromising focus on safety and quality, we’re also experts in sustainability and ensuring we create a better tomorrow.
Our NW Construction team are currently building BAE Systems Submarines’ new Central Training Facility in Barrow and the flagship £30m Campus in Whitehaven, and as a result we have opportunities forProject Managers to join the team in our Kendal office.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Develop and implement detailed programmes and schedules which allow accurate monitoring and reporting of progress.
- Identify the quality expectations and embrace these in the Quality Plan.
- Implement all statutory regulatory and company requirements for managing Health and Safety.
- Secure and manage the appropriate resources to deliver the project / scheme effectively and efficiently in a professional manner to ensure successful delivery within project constraints.
- Ensure there is a successful and smooth handover of the project, including support to customer/ end user throughout the handover process.
- Establish a communications plan and agree accountabilities for team members.
We are looking for qualified Project Managers with experience of delivering design & build schemes over £10 million within the public sector or education, either as a number two or project lead.
To be successful in the role you will be an effective communicator with a positive and engaging approach when supporting and educating the business, as well as have the ability to effectively lead and develop a team, .
If this sounds like your next move to our growing region we’d like to hear from you.