A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
|Start Date:||November 2019|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 11:28|
To provide front of house services within reception, you will be playing an instrumental role in delivering customer service to both internal and external clients. Duties will include; welcoming visitors and staff, coordinating meeting and hospitality bookings, delivering and hosting/concierge service ensuring the customer’s requirements and expectations are met and exceeded.
• Act as first point of contact for all quires in an efficient and concise manner
• Inform visitors of local ‘House’ rules including health & safety and parking
• Meet, greet, sign in and issue relevant pass to all visitors
• Advise hosts of visitors arrival
• Act as point of contact for internal/external telephone queries in an efficient and concise manner
• Ensure all meeting rooms are checked/tidied before and after every meeting reporting any faults
• Liaise with service reps regarding meeting room equipment and layout requests
• Assist with setting up of meeting room display/video conferencing equipment for on-site meetings
• Assist with building inductions for new starters if/when required
• General administration tasks
• Assist FM team with any additional duties/tasks as and when required
The Ideal Candidate
• Good communicator to people of all levels across the business
• Customer focused with excellent customer service skills
• Experience of providing reception services in a corporate environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Well organised, efficient and proactive
• Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
• Basic knowledge of Health & Safety
About the Company
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.