Team Administrator 032783
Organisation - Fleet
Job - Administration
Position Type - Full Time
Location - Various dependant on diary requirements / 2 days at Golders Green Depot per week
Contract Type: LU
Fixed term contract opportunity for 4 months
Overview of project/role
As a Team Administrator, you will provide day to day effective professional and administrative support to the Fleet Service Delivery Manager & Northern Line Fleet Manager and other team members of the Fleet Management Team, as required. You will ensure they have the relevant material for meetings, projects and day to day activities which includes preparing reports, presentations, conducting research and undertaking diary management and administrative functions.
You will be required to attend various LU locations (Head Office & LU Fleet Depots)
• General coordination of running the office, supporting management and administration functions, including diary management, email management, SAP management and work flow management
• Liaising with other departments to ensure that the senior managers have the requisite material for meetings
• Organise and attend meetings, workshops and conferences where appropriate, including facilitating accommodation requests, coordinating audio visual requirements, greeting external attendees, ensuring all attendees are clear on the agenda and ensuring that attendees receive the agenda and materials in advance
• To attend and Produce clear, high quality minutes for TU meetings and other meetings as required
• Act as the focal point for the processing of enquiries by telephone, email or in person, by monitoring, filtering and flagging urgent correspondence. Take and relay messages and where possible, resolve queries
• Undertake research on topics and initiatives as directed by the Senior Management Team (e.g. staff engagement activities; reporting, etc.)
• Coordinate and ensure timely completion of reporting including supporting the process for intra-departmental and inter-departmental communications, i.e. briefings, newsletters, etc.
• Implement and manage effective filing systems, carry out printing, photocopying and other administrative tasks as required
• Create shopping carts, goods receipt notes and other financial transactions in the SAP system, tracking and ensuring the delivery of purchases
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Education to GCSE standard or equivalent work experience
• Good knowledge of LU/TfL policies, processes and procedures
• Knowledge of Microsoft office applications , including Word, Excel, Outlook, Access
• Knowledge of SAP, ideally in a finance and HR setting
• Attention to Detail
• Business document production (includes Word processing, Spreadsheets and Presentations)
• Information Management & reporting
• Email Management
• Monitoring Data Management systems
• Working knowledge of SAP (desirable)
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple demands
• Experience of working under pressure and to deadlines.
• Experience of working flexibly to support a large team with competing needs.
• Experience of representing managers with internal and external interests at all levels
• Experience of maintaining and implementing administrative and filing systems
Equality and Diversity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Please apply using your CV and Cover Letter.
Think carefully about the skills, knowledge and experience in the advert and cover this in your CV.
The closing date for applications is Monday 2nd March 2020 @23:59
In return for your commitment and expertise, you will enjoy excellent benefits and scope to grow. Rewards vary according to the business area but mostly include:
• Final salary pension scheme
• Free travel for you on the TfL network
• A 75% discount on National Rail Season Ticket and interest free loan
• 29 days annual leave plus public and bank holidays
• Private healthcare discounted scheme (optional)
• Tax-efficient cycle-to-work programme
• Retail, health, leisure and travel offers
• Discounted Eurostar travel