A jobs board for ex-offenders looking for fresh starts, and employers seeking new talent
Various labouring/construction roles - Redhill M23
|Job Title:||Various labouring/construction roles - Redhill M23|
|Contact Name:||Jana Romanova|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2018 10:16|
Project duration: 1 year – 18 months
Salary: Depending on experience – PAYE pay
Bonuses: holiday pay + pension + overtime
Job Type: Full time, contract
VGC is looking for experienced construction workers in Redhill. You must hold as minimum green CSCS card and must be car driver to be able access various junctions on motorway.
• Ground workers, labourers, multi skilled operatives – green CSCS card
• Plant operatives (dumper, roller) – valid CPCS card
• Slingers – valid CPCS card
• Carpenters, steel fixers – blue CSCS card with relevant NVQ
• Supervisors, gangers – CSCS, SSSTS – must have earthworks experience
To apply, or for further details, please contact Jana on: 07826 919 028 or 01895 671 847
You must provide proof of right to work in UK and must pass a drugs and alcohol test.
VGC Group is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. VGC is acting as an employment business.